First Baptist Family,
March 1, 2020, the State of Florida declared a public health emergency to address the COVID-19 Coronavirus. As of now there are a few confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Florida.
First Baptist Church of Cape Coral is responding to this situation which is based on the CDC and Florida Department of Health guidelines.
- Staff have increased disinfecting of heavily used areas throughout the building.
- We are also providing hand sanitizers in all rooms with the recommendation of effective handwashing first.
If you are not feeling well, have a cold, diarrhea, fever, or strep throat please stay home where you can monitor if your symptoms should get worse.
- Florida Department of Health: http://www.floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/COVID-19/
- Florida COVID-19 Call Center by calling 1-866-779-6121 or emailing COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org. The Call Center is available Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Florida Executive Order #2020-51 Executive Order to establish Coronavirus Response Protocol
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Coronavirus
We believe that God is faithful and in control of all areas of our lives, but we also believe that being proactive should be everyone’s approach as we move forward. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Kathy Vaughn at 239-223-0341.
Counselor & Volunteers
First Baptist Cape Coral