What can you expect when you visit for the first time?
Expect to be warmly welcomed. We are honored that you would choose to worship with us.
What about my children?
- We have a loving Nursery and preschool located in the area next to the auditorium for newborns through 4 years old.
- Children ages 5 through 5th grade meet in our “Power Plant” building located on 41st Terrace next to the pavilion. Your children will be welcomed and taught Biblical Truths in a way that is exciting, fun and caring.
- Saturday and Sunday Children’s church is available in the “Power Plant” for children ages 5 – 5th
- We offer AWANA Clubs on Wednesdays.
What about my teens?
Your teen will also meet in the “Power Plant” on Sundays and Wednesdays for a powerful look into God’s Word for their lives. For those with music abilities, join the “Surge Praise Band!”
What are your services like?
It is our desire to lift up the name of Christ communicating His love to all ages and groups. To this end we offer two styles of worship both hearing the same Biblical message from Pastor Wigton.
- Our Saturday night service style is casual and contemporary.
- Our Sunday morning service includes a blended style of music and traditions.
How can I get involved?
We need you. Talk with someone in the Welcome Center or a church leader.
- Join one of our many smaller groups and get connected.
- Serve in the many areas that needed. Serving will strengthen your walk with God and will strengthen our church, as well.